Sensometrics in short
Sensometrics is the scientific area that applies mathematical and statistical methods to problems from sensory and consumer science.
The main aims of the Sensometrics conferences are:
- to increase the awareness of the special methodologies and statistical methods used in analysis of sensory and consumer science data,
- to improve the communication and co-operation between persons interested in the scientific principles, methods and applications of sensometrics,
- to serve as an interdisciplinary meeting to disseminate scientific knowledge on the field of sensometrics.
- 2010Rotterdam, The Netherlands - past ] present [ future
- 2008St. Catharines, Canada - Discover a new World of data
- 2006Ås, Norway - Imagine the senses
- 2004Davis, USA - Seventh Sensometrics
- 2002Dortmund, Germany - The sixth sense
- 2000Columbia, Missouri - Fifth Sensometrics
- 1998Copenhagen, Denmark - Fourth Sensometrics
- 1996Nantes, France - Third Sensometrics
- 1994Edinburgh, United Kingdom - Different viewpoints
- 1992Leiden, The Netherlands - Homogeneity or heterogeneity